My client is looking for someone for the following role:
Front Office Tactical Developer
£500-£550 per day Inside
6-month contract - 50 / 50 work from home / London office
- Work as a business aligned RAD developer in our front office Technology team.
- Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribution, risk and PnL framework.
- Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of front-office risk and PnL support and development.
- Good understanding of equities and commodities products.
- Good knowledge of JAVA/C#/C++, Python, Excel / VBA, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Candidates with proven experience should also have had good exposure to Derivatives, ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business.
- Solid grasps of JAVA / .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Highly motivated to work directly for a front-office IT team.
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges.
- Strong communication and analytical skills - able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions.
- Analytical Skills - ability to follow complex quantitative concepts.
- Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time constraints.
- Acts with discipline.