The client is looking for a Sr. Scientist to develop analytical methods for characterization of proteins for development and manufacturing activities. This position will be a SME in method development for protein characterization, responsible for leading internal and external project teams. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Advanced degree (PhD preferred) in protein chemistry/molecular biology/chemical engineering or a relevant biological science and 6+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with Mass Spectrometry of proteins and peptides.
- Experience with HPLC analysis of proteins, peptides, protein complexes, and oligosaccharides.
- Expertise is general protein analytical techniques
- Experience in molecular biology and protein expression from mammalian cell expression platforms and purification methods.