About our client:
Our client is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer on a contract basis based in Sydney working for a growing Government client. This organisation has a strong engineering ethos and you will be helping to shape the customer platform which will enhance their experience. You will be integral to the team ensuring the delivery of significant platform upgrades, including tools and operating environment.
The team is a cross-functional Agile team consisting of Software Engineers, Product Managers, UX, BA's, Data & Delivery/Scrum Master. They welcome diverse opinions and are constantly looking for ways to improve their processes and tools.
About the role:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional product development team to bring static designs forward providing constructive feedback to optimise implementation
- Implement features and UI iterations for existing frontend apps
- Proficient understanding of XML, JSON and interacting with APIs
- Implement best practices for web application design, performance and security.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the UI/UX development team
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers and engineers.
- At least 3 years previous experience in Back -End Development role using Nodejs
- Experience with modern React practices, such as hooks and functional components.
- Some exposure to AWS or Azure tools such as (AWS/Lambda/DynamoDB)
- Experience integrating with bespoke APIs, specifically with Redux store and React hooks.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in technology or design disciplines
What's on offer?
- All new feature development
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Opportunity to upskill and learn with Tech Leads
- Agile team / Spotify structure
- Friendly, fun & motivated working environment