About our client
Our client is Government organisation based in Sydney CBD - they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on an initial contract basis with the potential to extend. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, design and architecture as well as decisions on the future technical stack.
About the role:
Reporting to the Delivery manager, this role will see you responsible for:
· Participate in the design of software systems, considering robustness, scalability and performance
· Collaborate within a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to deliver exceptional software solutions
· Discover and collaborate with Principal Engineers across the business to develop new methodologies and implement emerging technologies
· Contribute to the team's overall technology strategy and work to align systems with that strategy
A highly capable Full Stack Developer, you will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and be able to adapt quickly to new methodologies and technologies. Additionally, you will have:
· A strong knowledge and experience with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
· Strong Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
· Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
· Strong hands on experience with AWS or Azure environments
· Experience with Content Management System (CMS) - preferably Elcom CMS
What's on offer:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Government organisation working with senior members of the team and using cutting-edge technologies. This role is initially on a contract basis with a competitive daily rate.