6 month contract
£490/day (outside IR35)
London / remote
Knowledge & Skills requirements
· Demonstrable experience developing & designing data-driven Node.js APIs in TypeScript
· Experience with React and Redux
· Experience developing enterprise applications
· Experience with Google Maps API
· Ability to critique and analyse front-end libraries for the purpose of answering requirements on projects.
· Self-motivated and pro-active about learning new front-end technologies.
· Able to write testable code as part of test driven development (JEST)
· Experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams - thinking holistically and constructively challenge requirements to improve the overall quality of the solution
· A solid overall understanding of design patterns, programming principles and development methodologies such as Agile Scrum.
· Commitment and desire to write test-driven code
· Experience with third party systems integration such as APIs and web services.
· Ability to write clean, well-structured and commented code and documentation that describes application, logic, processes and architecture.
Preferred candidates will also have:
· Good knowledge of AWS and IaC (ideally CDK)
· Experience with Gitflow and CI/CD
· Experience with PostgreSQL, PostGIS & ElasticSearch