Fund Accountant - Real Estate
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 per annum plus bonus & benefits
Start - ASAP
A small Real Estate Investment business are looking for a Fund Accountant in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance functions across the UK & Europe.
This Fund Accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Banking, debt & cash management.
· Cash flow forecasting.
· Financial accounting & statutory reporting.
· Review audit reports.
· Prepare board reports.
· Liaise with third part administrators, tax & legal advisors.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Big 4 / Top 10 Practice trained.
· ACA Qualified Accountant.
· Experience in Real Estate Funds or Fund Accounting.
· Knowledge of IFRS & FRS.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.