Fund Controller - Hedge Fund / Private Equity
Central London - remote working available
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 per annum & bonus, equity & benefits.
Start - ASAP
A well backed credit fund manager are looking for a Fund Controller to join their growing, fast paced finance team. They are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit who has good knowledge of funds.
This Fund Controller role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Fund Accounting for SPV's.
· Valuating private instruments.
· Accounting for Cayman & Luxembourg fund entities.
· Capital calls.
· Accruals for fund entities for monthly NAVs.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA / CIMA Qualified Accountant.
· Knowledge of IFRS & Lux GAAP.
· Strong technical accountant & previous exposure to Fund Accounting & SPVs.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.