Reporting into the Head of Legal, the Funds Lawyer will be reponsible for advising on the bank's asset management activities, including the launch and maintenance of funds, the onboarding new clients and advising on regulatory developments.
- Assisting with the launch of new fund products.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Irish-domiciled AIF and UCITS.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new clients.
- Advising on the implementation of new laws and regulations, including EU Taxonomy, STDR, EMIR, etc.
- Reviewing and negotiating trading documents, such as ISDAs, CSAs, GMRAs.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating general commercial agreements, including terms of business, IT contracts, confientiality agreements, etc.
- Assisting with the review and negotiation of fund service provider agreements.
- Common law qualified lawyer with at least five years' PQE gained across asset management and/or banking, gained either in-house or in private practice.
If you would like to gain further information on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org