An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Funds Lawyer to join the legal team of a mid-sized hedge fund, based in London. With around $25bn AUM, the firm has offices based in London, Singapore and Miami, and has managed accounts across the UK, the US, Luxembourg and the Cayman Islands.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and forming part of a legal team of three, the Funds Lawyer will be responsible for both supporting the firm's funds, as well as day to day commercial matters.
- Assisting the hedge fund with the fund structures, such as UCITS, AIFS, 40 Act and managed accounts, specifically with manufacturing, developing and maintaining the fund structures.
- Assisting with fund distribution arrangements.
- In conjunction with each member of the legal team, supporting the implementation of ongoing regulatory change projects.
- Assisting with day to day commercial contracts and employment matters.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE gained in investment funds, either within private practice or an in-house position.
- Experience with fund structuring and maintenance.
- Enthusiasm to grow professionally and expand skillset within new areas.
If you would like to receive further information on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.