Forming part of the Fund Legal team and reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will be working alongside two other lawyers, supporting the business on its three key investment strategies including direct lending, structured credit and CLO management.
- Assisting with the establishment of fund structures.
- Co-ordinating fund closing processes.
- Assessing new laws and regulatory requirements which could affect fundraising and structuring.
- Working closely with deal teams on investor co-investments with certain deals.
- Managing compliance and legal documents, and assisting with operational questions.
- Partaking in group policies as they relate to investors, funds and compliance with fund legal documents.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 1 year PQE gained in either funds or corporate/M&A/private equity.
- Trained and have post qualification experience with a top law firm.
- Right to work in the UK for immigration purposes.
If you would like to receive further information on this opportunity, please apply or email your CV directly to email@example.com.