GCP Data Architect
5 month rolling contract
Remote / London
Our client is looking for a number of GCP professionals from GCP Data Architects, GCP Data Engineers, GCP Security Architect, DevOps professionals and a few other contract opportunities.
Please reach out if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in finding out more
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience architecting data solutions on Google Cloud Platform (eg. Big Data Projects, AI, Data Migrations, BI etc.)
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the client organization for GCP end-to-end architecture (networking, provisioning, and management)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, experience working in client collaborative environment on Data driven projects
- Hands on experience working with Google Data Products (BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep etc)
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operation
Set yourself apart:
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment.
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores