Role: Global Account Customer Success Manager
Rate: up to £500 p/d via umbrella
Duration: 12 months with a view to extend
Location: Fully Remote
The Global Account Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is a critical component of the Global Merchant Service's organization, focused on the Global Accounts segment.
The Global Account Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and strengthening the Global Accounts strategic relationships with key leaders and decision makers in merchant organizations and partnering with Account Executives to drive business.
The Global Account Customer Success Manager will proactively address strategic and product roadblocks to optimize the use of multiple PayPal products and mitigate merchant churn. Additionally, they will identify organic revenue opportunities and opportunities for the organization, working closely in partnership with Account Executives. With the ability to be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to merchants, the Global Account Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the customer relationship for merchants whose current value exceeds their potential value to the organization.
The Global Account Customer Success Manager may be called upon to facilitate technical support and/or to provide training on products and tools. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer's business needs or business plans. Commit to providing value at every interaction. Serve as the focal point for all information and communication on critical operational issues and act as the service contact for all operational areas (technical, workflow, customer support, risk, billing, etc. issues). This role will require close coordination with a wide range of teams, including: Sales, Account Executives, Professional Services, Product, Sales Support, Business Development and PayPal Operations departments
- Develop and maintain relationship with merchant to drive organic revenue growth through effective communicatior
- Partner with merchant to develop strategy, build trust and demonstrate value of the firm and our products
- Proactively deliver value to merchants through ongoing use and optimization of existing products
- Manage portfolio growth; prevent churn and decline and identify opportunities for inorganic growth
- Uncover and address servicing roadblocks and manage merchant health; manage and coordinate support teams to complete servicing activities
- Conduct and manage co-marketing campaigns as it relates to periodic and seasonal needs
- Monitor and ensure quality of integration and parity; initiate/manage transitions to latest integrations
- Identify and lead projects for the organization.
- Manage escalation on behalf of merchant account portfolio.
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal organizations.
- Serve as the product consultant and subject matter expert on our processes, procedures, and policies during the term of the relationship
- Train and educate merchants on our products and features
- Great Payments experience
- Experience with Customer Success
- Global Experience - understand what it's like to be in a global role
- No language requirement other than English, but German would be a plus