Two shifts available: Sunday through Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am, Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
Seeking a third shift Micro-Cleaner to perform cGMP cleaning requirements and sterile and non-sterile garment stocking for our 18,000 square foot ISO Class rooms and Controlled Non-Classified Lab Areas.
· Performs sanitary cleaning activities as defined by established operating procedures and as directed by Manager/Supervisor.
· Perform sterile and non-sterile stocking, staging and shifting (FIFO) of usable garments for multiple gowning rooms.
· Maintains accurate and complete records.
· Attend and complete all training required by Company SOPs, procedures and policies.
· Maintains accurate and complete inventory of cleaning supplies ensuring supplies are never depleted.
· Reviews and provides signatory signoff of documentation.
· Provides accurate and complete assistance to other Departments as needed.
· Works in a safe and effective manner in accordance with all company, state and federal rules and regulations.
· Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
· Must embrace the QUALITY culture.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Clean Room sanitization experience or cGMP operational experience a plus.
· Ability to strictly adhere to the Company's rules, regulations and operating procedures as they apply to the position and general employment.
· Ability to work in a clean room environment where Biohazardous & Hazardous waste are handled and removed daily.
· Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
· Must be able to read, write and comprehend documents in Standard English such as Standard Operating Procedures, manufacturing schedules, operating manuals and company & safety policies.
· Ability to work overtime and holidays as needed.
· Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrate dependability and timeliness.
· Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
· Physically capable to don and wear cleanroom/protective gowning and equipment, including but not limited to gowning, goggles, face shields, and protective gloves. PPE are essential for the health and safety of employees.
· Perform operations within an ISO Class clean rooms.
· Employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds utilizing the buddy system.
· Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, and or reach for 80% of a shift.
· Must be able to stand, walk, and/or move about for 80% of a shift.