Group Financial Controller - FMCG
Central London - remote working available
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus + benefits.
Start - ASAP
A Private Equity backed FMCG business are looking for Group Financial Controller in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance functions across Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Statutory reporting & group audit.
· Review balance sheet reconciliations.
· Support the external auditors at year end.
· Support the Central & European Finance team to produce the annual budget, P&L and balance sheet.
· Responsible for month end close, statutory reporting, payroll, audit & tax.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Big 4 trained Accountant.
· ACA Qualified.
· Minimum 2-4 years PQE.
· Experience in multi-currency consolidations.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.