The Group Planning and Business performance Cash Manager will be responsible for:
- Business partner with regional and Country Financial Controllers / rest of Group Finance / Treasury / Corporate Development / IR Teams
- Analysing business inputs - understanding, challenging and evaluating key business drivers, and ensuring processes are underpinned by consistent assumptions
- Working with Information Technology / FACT partners to ensure continuous development and adaption of Cash Hub / S4H and other IT platforms to support cash processes
- Support cash education & clarity across business
Reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Support monthly / quarterly reporting and forecasting including long term planning activities for cash with focus on providing insights and story behind numbers
- Support monthly review and reporting of cash results for the global business together with rest of the Group Finance Cash Team
- Provide commentary and insight on performance versus prior year / forecast / budget.
- Prepare and support presentations for senior leaders on performance, such as quarterly reviews / RBUs / MTP.
Benchmarking and analytics
- Benchmark cashflow performance versus industry peers using publicly available information and other specialised reports
- Promote and drive the cash agenda across business supported by benchmarking analytics
Compliance and process improvement
- Drive appropriate compliance and process improvements around cash
This exciting and critical role will likely suit a qualified accountant with a high level of business curiosity who is keen to work in a complex, market leading organisation.