We are working with a growing fintech who are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their legal team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the business and will be given a high level of responsibility from the outset, providing legal support on a variety of commercial, IT, IP and data privacy related matters. You will be reporting directly to the General Counsel and dealing with senior stakeholders across the business on a daily basis.
Duties include coordinating and liaising with the business and drafting, reviewing and negotiating license agreements, data vendor agreements, partnership agreements and other relevant IT/IP and commercial contracts, as well as working on ad hoc legal projects and matters.
- Qualified lawyer with 3+ years' PQE
- Strong knowledge of commercial, IT, IP and data protection issues
- Experience dealing with data vendor agreements would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude who is comfortable with learning new areas.
- Pro-active, solutions-oriented, and ability to think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, and work to tight deadlines