As Head of Clinical Operations reporting directly to the CMO of the business, you will be responsible for the oversight of clinical trials across phases I, II, and III, addressing scientific, financial, logistical, administrative, and organizational facets while ensuring compliance with regulatory and ethical standards. This is a leadership position which requires a hands-on approach, with a high level of engagement towards operational activities.
- Leading an international team in Clinical Operations, consisting of a Director, Clinical Trial Managers, Clinical Operations Coordinators, and Clinical Trial Assistants.
- Assessing the capabilities of the clinical operations group and formulating a new vision for the execution of our clinical programs over the decade.
- Planning, executing, and reporting on clinical trials in alignment with the overall company strategy and the clinical development plan.
- Minimum degree requirements of a bachelor's degree (BA, BS) in scientific or health care discipline with an advanced degree preferred.
- Relevant industry knowledge experience working collaboratively with pharmaceutical companies, biotech, and government.
- Clinical trial management experience specifically in Oncology and/or Hematology.
- 10+ years pharmaceutical drug development industry experience, in hematology/oncology programs, including a thorough understanding of drug development in early phase trials.
- 5 years+ experience as clinical operations at managerial level.