Head of Commercial Finance
Location - Gibraltar
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + relocation package.
Bonus - up to 45% + benefits.
A Betting / Gaming business are looking for a Head of Commercial Finance in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the UK Finance Director to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This Head of Commercial Finance role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Work closely with the UK Leadership team.
· Business partnering with the Exec, board members & senior stakeholders.
· Make key decisions & changes across the company.
· Create & build a new team.
· Work closely with Senior Stakeholders to build and mould the finance function.
· Build & maintain relationships across the business.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant.
· Must be either living in Gibraltar or willing to relocate to Gibraltar.
· Previous experience in business partnering roles.
· Strong background in commercial finance.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.