HEAD OF DATA SCIENCE -- AI/ML/NLP - FINTECH - UK (REMOTE)
Role: Head of Data Science
Salary: £150k basic + market leading benefits
Location: UK (fully remote working)*
*UK based applicants only
Our Fintech client is going through a period of exciting transformation and as a result we are searching for a technical Head of Data Science. This position would suit either a technical Data Science Manager looking for their next step, or, a Lead Data Scientist interested in moving from an individual contributor role into a leadership position.
The Head of Data Science will be responsible for shaping the new centralised data science department, taking the lead on projects and initiating the design and deployment of predictive models that deliver benefits to the business and the customer. The successful candidate will be a part of innovative research with tangible results and benefits.
This position offers a great opportunity for an ambitious Lead Data Scientist/ Data Science Manager to progress. Moreover, you will be working in an Agile, fast paced, project-based environment, so no two days will be the same!
· Extensive experience of using data science and predictive modelling to tackle business problems and taking the lead on projects
· Strong Python skills with leading machine learning libraries (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, spaCy, NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, Transformers, etc) +
· Expert knowledge of open-source software for predictive modelling and deployment.
· Strong quantitative background (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative field, professional qualification in data science advantageous
· Excellent leadership skills
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!