An International Bank in London are searching for a new Head of Operational Risk to join them on a Permanent basis.
Location: London (City)
Office/Remote Currently fully WFH (since start of pandemic), but over time will most likely become a blend of remote & in the office.
You will need to already be at a senior level within Operational Risk at a Bank to be eligible for this position - Ideally already as a Head-Of Ops Risk, or potentially a level below this at a Tier-1 Bank.
(10+ years within Operational Risk at a Bank, and most likely with over 5 years experience at a management level).
- Complete oversight of the Banks Ops Risk team, their risk management activities, daily execution of tasks, the Ops Risk Framework, evet reporting, RCSA's, Risk Assessments of business lines/products, change and more.
- Working with the CRO to implement and roll out the Ops Risk Framework
- Enhancing the Risk Committee's reporting.
- Producing a controls framework for 3rd party risk - including all oversight, monitoring and challenging of the 1st line to ensure any risk is minimised.
- Promoting a Risk Culture throughout the business.
If you believe you may be suited to this position, please don't hesitate to click apply to find out more.