Head of Product, Digital Collections & Servicing Platforms
My Rapidly Growing Consumer Finance Fintech Client are looking for a Head of Product, Digital Collections and Servicing Platforms to have full end to end ownership of the technology capability aligned to the Collections and Agent Servicing.
Our client offers 50/50 home to office working ratio.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Define, plan, and implement product roadmaps
- Set and meet key performance indicators in line with product & engineering visions
- Participate in defining, ensuring alignment through OKR's
- Ensure product is built in line with the company's architecture vision and seamlessly integrated within the end-to-end platform estate.
- Ensure their product is compliant and secure by addressing gaps & vulnerabilities.
- Continuously reduce technical debt and ensure consistently high delivery velocity
- Ensure products and changes are delivered to the right level of quality through rigorous and automated functional/non-functional testing
- Ensure testing environments are available when required
- Use a common engagement framework with their clients and ensure transparency on delivery OKR's
- Support queries & resolve incidents related to their products
- Responsible for resource planning and cost mgmt.
- Deliver against prioritised business changes & impact assessments for their products
- Full ownership of supplier relationships for the product's applications (incl. resources mgmt. in case of dedicated teams)
- Manage risks & controls related to the product and ensure operational resilience
Your Skills and Experience
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Head of Digital Products, Acquisitions Platform must possess:
- Significant consumer credit collections domain experience
- Experience in customer servicing and contact centre environments
- Preferably a deep understanding of collections platforms managing various customer lifecycles
- Collaborative leader with significant success in delivering change and new system capabilities working with development teams in an Agile Environment
- Able to smoothly navigate senior internal & external executive interactions
- Experience of recruiting, setting up and leading successful teams
- Industry awards in transformations and / or platform implementations
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers Head of Product, Digital Collections & Servicing Platforms applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.