Head of Product (Pricing Platform) Global Payments Fintech - London - Up to £130,000 + Benefits
Rapidly growing Global Payments Fintech seeks a high calibre Head of Product (Pricing Platform) to join the established Product Domain to support the development and definition of the product and capabilities roadmap for the pricing platform domain.
· Own and realise the vision and roadmap for your delivery team
· Immerse yourself in the delivery of the pricing roadmap to help customers achieve objectives and solve problems. E.g. Go to Market planning, internal operational readiness (i.e. non-functional requirements, reporting, customer service considerations, legal, compliance, reconciliation) and market readiness (i.e. marketing plans, pricing strategy, instrumentation etc.).
· Helping shape and grow a team of product managers for key pricing product management activities (e.g. FX rates, heuristic pricing, pricing promotions and performance monitoring)
· Deliver the platform roadmap and collaborate across wider Product Management team on e.g. Go to Market planning, internal operational readiness and market readiness.
· Take a data-driven approach to decide what's important and what's achievable.
· Appreciate the importance of and challenges associated with integrating API product capabilities into existing legacy business and operating models
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Head of Product (Pricing Platform) must possess:
· Strong Product Management / Development experience with a successful track record of solving customer needs and contributing to the P&L utilising API's.
· An advanced understanding of key relevant technology (e.g. API management tools, gateways, data architecture).
· Payment Product Pricing expertise in one or more relevant domains of experience such as: Foreign exchange trading, Cross border payments, Billing and settlements APIs or Pricing Engines (construction and/or configuration of)
· Demonstrable Experience of Managing and Developing High Performance Teams (This will be managing 5 and growing).
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Head of Product (Pricing Platform) applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.