Head of UK Client Accounting - Financial Services
Salary - £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + bonus & benefits.
A Financial Services business are looking for a Head of UK Client Accounting in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the CFO to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance functions in Europe, United States & APAC.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Prepare & review annual statutory financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP.
· Full review of finance processes and end to end risk analysis to build risk framework and acquisitive growth.
· Monthly & quarterly management accounts.
· Maintain accounting for a number of SPVs.
· Full control of Intercompany balance sheets.
· Running the audit process.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Big 4 / Top 10 Practice trained.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Minimum 4-5 years PQE.
· Experience in preparing / auditing SPV accounts.
· Strong technical accountant.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.