Head of Supply Chain Transformation
SALARY: circa £100k (plus benefits inc. 30% bonus and equity)
LOCATION: London/ Remote
The UKs leading recipe kit business is on a mission to change the way that people plan, cook and eat at home. They're one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in the UK and the business has tripled in size in the last 24 months. The business is growing fast and their supply chain needs to scale even faster. By the end of 2021, the business will have four live sites with a view to growing even further in 2022 and beyond.
As Head of Supply Chain Transformation, you'll be leading the digital transformation of the Supply chain by working closely with the business process owners, tech and data teams and 3rd parties to optimise the existing tools and processes and to create new ones that will enable them to scale their complex multi-site operation, whilst at the same time bringing exciting innovation to the way we operate that improves our customer experience, choice and convenience.
Skills and experience
· Experience in both consulting and industry would be ideal with a background in Food Manufacturing /FMCG/E-commerce
· Extensive experience of problem-solving, utilising your analysis tool kit
· The ability to articulate simply will be key, coupled with a balance of deep thinking and delivering
· above all you will need to be a visionary leader with the ability to demonstrate you have experience in thinking big
· An ability to quickly build valuable relationships that you leverage to take people with you through change
· Influencing decisions at C Level