Overland Park, KS (Hybrid - 3 days onsite)
Onboarding Coordinators provide support to a range of stakeholders, including BV Talent Acquisition, HR and business professionals, and external candidates. The primary focus of this position is facilitating the candidate's pre-employment onboarding process in a consistently high-volume environment, though ad hoc reporting, project engagement, and other opportunities may also arise. This position is part of a larger, cohesive team that provides support to one another with all team members reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Operations Manager.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition staff to manage new hire onboarding processes, from offer letter creation through all pre-employment screening processes.
- Work directly with external candidates to coordinate drug screen appointments, document collection, and verification, and assist in any way necessary to help facilitate a professional onboarding experience.
- Facilitate required communication efforts with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure physical workspaces, IT, badging, etc. requirements are established.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve any issues that may arise throughout the onboarding process.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Prior new hire onboarding experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with enterprise systems and Microsoft Office.
- Professional communication skills with a comfort level in proactively engaging internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Capability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-focused mentality.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented mindset.