HR Transition Manager - Based remotely for the foreseeable but travel to Dublin will be required. Must be Ireland based.
8 Month Initial Contract
Our client is transitioning their shared services to a new GBS. Reporting to the Global Program Lead, this role is key to manage the transition of work between locations into the key hubs.
- Focus is on the Human Resources Transformation Program
- Manage planning and day-to-day transition project execution from respective location using defined standard transition methodology.
- Coordinate and lead all wave/projects while closely aligning with site transition lead to ensure that deliverables are executed as planned from both a quality and milestones perspective.
- Monitoring of transition progress and regular reporting of progress within the Smartsheet portfolio management tool.
- Proactively ensure regular alignment of all stakeholders - lead weekly Project Team Meetings, set weekly deliverables for the Project Team to complete, and lead Toll Gate meetings.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for completeness of project related documentation
- Support Project Delivery Solutions ad hoc projects and initiatives as required based on Portfolio Priortisation