Job Title: IAM Analyst
Rate: £275 per day via Umbrella
Location: Edinburgh office visit occasionally
Duration: 6 months with view to extend
Our Investments client is looking for an IAM analyst, reporting into the Head of Identity & Access Management. You will be responsible for supporting the Joiners, Movers and Leavers (JML) processes across the business and provisioning real time access changes for business areas.
The successful candidate should be a SME for all JML related questions/requested and will be required to analyse a range of data sources and produce options and recommend solutions to support our clients internal and external customers.
- Supporting the Joiners, Movers and Leavers (JML) processing, ensuring access requests are completed in a timely manner and within published Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in the delivery of the key priorities, maintaining a knowledge of progress against goals
- Keeping technical and business knowledge up to date in area of expertise, e.g. relevant legislation changes or product rules.
- Simplifying technical information into more easily understood terms to aid business understanding of the importance of robust IAM.
- Proposing pragmatic, innovative, cost-effective solutions to complex problems where there are often no existing solutions or a new perspective is required.
- Ensuring a continually high quality of output to ensure solutions are a good fit for the end user and/or for further input.
- Effectively managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical Skills
- Impact and influence
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Attention to detail
If you have the above experience, please submit your CV ASAP and I will reach out directly.