An experienced IBM MDM Architect is needed for enterprise level projects working we ASX 20 clients to build solutions across the data warehouse. Due to the mission critical status of the projects a hands-on architect is needed with strong advisory and management skills.
To succeed you will have proven experience leading as a lead architect with strong consulting and client facing skills, the ability to advise and influence being highly important.
Candidate can be based anywhere in Australia.
- 8+ years' experience working within the data warehouse architecting and implementing data solutions.
- Strong hands on experience working in IBM Master Data Management, Data Quality Management, Reporting and Analytics program.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in IBM Master Data Management.
- Hands on data modelling experience and solution designing
- Solution development/design, coordinating between onsite-offshore team and overall delivery management.
- Experience in working with large data sets with a focus on designing for high-performance
- Experience in advanced analytics and predictive modelling
- Experience in mentoring and coaching more junior colleagues
- Maintenance of the governing principles that underpin the data warehouse and business intelligence applications solution architecture
- Experience with multiple database platforms (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Netezza, Teradata, Vertica, etc.) desired
- Experience with C-Level/Director level customers in IT/Business to craft their Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategies
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience.