Hydrogen is supporting a leading financial institution in their search for a Lawyer with pensions experience to join their highly regarded legal team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Pensions Lawyer who is looking to broaden their experience, whilst you will be primarily supporting the business providing legal and regulatory advice relating to their pension products there will also be an opportunity to support more broadly across the team and advise across a range of investment products.
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in England & Wales with ideally 6 years plus PQE gained either in-house or within private practice.
- Proven experience in providing legal and regulatory advice relating to pensions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex legal issues and provide practical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience working within a financial institution is highly desirable.
If you are a motivated and talented lawyer and seeking an exciting challenge within a renowned legal team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today.