Infrastructure Application Specialist - Mainframe - Remote - UK - IBM CICS - z/OS
Salary: competitive in the region of £43,000 - £53,000
Benefits: plus exceptional benefits package,
The role: our client is looking for an expert in mainframe application management, with IBM CICS experience to join them as an MQ Sysprog on a permanent basis, remotely from any part of the UK. The client is flexible on the level of technical experience so, providing you have a relevant background career and can provide expertise on mainframe CICS and MQ, please apply to find out more.
- Understanding of IBM CICS on z/OS and experience in other mainframe technologies
- Experience delivering mainframe, application and infrastructure upgrades and disaster recovery tests
- A background in IT applications and Infrastructure
- Some MQ knowledge and administration experience
- Some DB2 administration knowledge
- Experience and skills in other mainframe technologies - s z/OS, VSAM, DS storage, FileAid, Innovation Access Method, Omegamon, and SYSB-II
- Someone who can manage technical relationships with suppliers
- Someone who can identify and escalate technical risks
Please submit your CV.