Infrastructure Technical Specialist
6 month rolling contract
London / remote
£500-525/day (umbrella rate)
Your skills and experience
- IT experience, with proven technical support experience
- Solid knowledge of desktop environments Windows 10 and Office365
- Good TCP/IP, RAS, SCCM knowledge would be an advantage.
- Understanding Wyse Terminal / Citrix / Virtual Desktops
- Experience supporting mobile technology and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Ricoh Printers
- Working knowledge of Intranet and Internet applications.
- Good knowledge of voice / network architectures.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol, horizontal and vertical cabling structures
- Understanding of WAN/LAN architecture.
- Knowledge of Avaya IP Telephony, Polycom Video Conferencing
- Industry Recognised Qualifications - MCSA Windows 10 / MCSE / MOS
- Knowledge of Apple Desktop / Laptop / macOS would be an advantage
- ITIL foundation certificated would be an advantage.
- Customer-service focus, with a positive, ''can do'' attitude
- Initiative taker, results driven
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines and take ownership of issues until completion
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible team player, comfortable in a multi-national environment
- Financial services experience - nice to have