Hydrogen Group are currently looking to recruit an Integration Developer for a large and successful hospitality company in Staffordshire. The successful candidate would be expected to work a hybrid work pattern of 2 days onsite and 3 days from home.
The purpose of the role -
To develop effective, timely and robust business integrations, maintain and support the company's data management solutions and support enterprise initiatives through innovative and appropriate provision of quality data.
To work within the company's IT team and aim to provide excellent business support, customer service and project delivery for all the key business systems.
· Develop, test and deploy integrations for new projects/initiatives as required
· Delivery of multiple developments as demanded by the business
· Project delivery on time and within budget
· Primary 3rd line support for Integrations
· Delivering integration and data best practice
· API & Microservices development
· Complex transformations & data structures
· Batch ETL & scripting (Python, shell etc.)
· Advanced Excel, Pivot tables
· Understanding of Security in relation to integration
Desirable tech stack to include
· Informatica (IICS)
· Cloud technology (esp. MS Azure)
· iSeries DBS, Oracle, SQL Server (enterprise RDBMS)
· Data Stage 11.x