Are you a qualified Internal Auditor looking to join an exciting, growing Financial Services firm? If so, this role could be the ideal first move into industry.
This role, reporting directly to the Director of Internal Audit, will drive and support the delivery of Internal Audit activities across the organisation, providing independent and objective assurance and advisory services to help the business mitigate its risks and achieve its objectives.
What you will be doing -
- Driving delivery of the approved Internal Audit Plan.
- Leading third party co-source providers to oversee SME input as part of review delivery.
- Liasing with key stakeholders across the business to provide challenge and insight in support of business strategy and risk mitigation.
- Working closely with the Director of Internal Audit to design, establish and then further develop the in-house Internal Audit strategy, metholodogy (including audit planning), reporting and engagement model.
- Working as part of a Three Lines of Defence model to ensure collaborative engagement with key Second Line functions such as Compliance and Risk.
- Issue follow up, together with supporting review of evidence and subsequent closure.
- Supporting delivery of Internal Audit reporting to Board, Audit Committee and ExCo.
- Professional qualification preferred (for example ACA, CIA, ACCA).
- Extensive experience in a Third Line or Second Line of Defence role (5 years +).
- Financial Services experience
The role will likely pay £60-£75k, depending upon experience.