A fantastic opportunity to join a high growth, entrepreneurial business as the first Tax person in the UK.
The International Tax Manager will:
- Manage international (UK, Ireland, Europe, Japan) tax reporting requirements, including income tax (local country and US filings), VAT, GST, Consumption tax and other regulatory filings
- Responsible for US tax reclaims in respect of the firm's UCITS fund.
- Develop transfer pricing strategies in conjunction with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Partner with financial reporting and treasury to plan for international tax payments and cash tax forecasts
- Responsible for the process and review of local country (UK, Ireland, Singapore) ASC 740 income tax provisions prepared by an outside tax vendor
- Manage cross-border tax arrangements and required disclosures (DAC6)
- Partner with the Director of Tax to advise firm leadership on the global tax implications of business activities and initiatives
- Partner with the Private Equity team in structuring offshore fund vehicles
- Advise non-US colleagues of tax implications related to equity compensation
- Plan and manage an efficient tax compliance process and maintain audit-ready work papers
- Serve as a primary point of contact with external international tax advisors
- Conduct tax research and draft memorandum
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.