We are working with a globally leading real estate investment manager, which is looking to bring on an Investment Management Lawyer to join its legal team, for a twelve-month maternity cover contract, based in the City.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice to the Europe and APAC business.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating investment management agreements, side letters, delegation agreements and supplier agreements.
- Advising on a range of corporate and regulatory matters.
- Assisting with the management of company-wide projects.
- Reviewing, updating and providing advice on company policies.
- Managing a junior member of the legal team.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 6 years' PQE.
- Either immediately available or have a notice period no longer than 1 month.
- Experience in asset management or real estate.
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com