We develop for both Android and iOS and regularly design for both phone and tablet use cases. We pick between either doing native development (using Kotlin and Swift) or using Flutter depending on the needs of the project. We don't expect you to know all three but you should have strong skills in at least one of these areas and a willingness to do both Flutter and native development.
Our iOS devs are currently adopting an MVVM architecture utilising UIKit/Combine (with the plan to move to SwiftUI next year). We've also been using Flutter since the initial launch and currently use the BLoC pattern across our projects.
We conduct unit testing across all our projects, code is always peer reviewed, and as a team we meet regularly to discuss new approaches and challenges.
· Developing mobile apps with a focus on readable, maintainable and tested code using either Swift or Flutter.
· Collaborating with designers, product owners, testers and clients to deliver great products as an agile team
· Being an advocate for engineering best practices across web and mobile platforms
· Strong native or Flutter mobile development experience using recent iOS framework versions
· Enthusiastic and experienced in using engineering best practices, clean code and unit testing
· Experience working as part of a cross-functional development team
· Passion and enthusiasm for delivering great products