Role: IT Business Analyst
Rate: £500 p/d Inside IR35
Desired Start Date: 10/01/21
Duration: 6 months
Content Technology & Innovation, we use the latest tech to create, process and distribute the best entertainment. We are a unique blend of talent covering both engineering and operations with more than 2500 people across Europe. We connect our customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You'll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
What you'll do:
- Have a Leading role within Content Protection team on business-critical systems which allow customers to get the content they love.
- Leading the Business Analysis function on a major new programme, you'll support the development teams to operate at their best and play a key role in the capture, definition, implementation, test and delivery of our new Group wide SCMS programme.
- Work as a bridge between Technology and Business teams and manage requirements and demands accordingly.
- Using cutting-edge public-cloud and on-premise technology and modern development practices you'll directly contribute to the success of current and future products for Sky.
- Deliver new processes and practices within our high performing System Development team.
What you'll bring:
- Leads the definition of Requirements from business stakeholders and platform owners across Sky Group.
- Identify the systems and processes within scope for new Group SCMS platform and communicate these to Technical and Business stakeholders.
- Support our Lead Developer within the Group SCMS team to build and maintain the requirements, functional specification and testing.
- Own, define and develop User stories/requirements for Developers and Business to agree on Acceptance criteria. These criteria are to be unambiguous and offer a clear description on what the platform must deliver.
- Review of developer output during the Agile Sprint process to ensure development maintains quality and acceptance standards.
You may also have experience of:
- Leading Technical Business Analysis workstreams in an Agile environment.
- Working in a complex back-end systems environment with multiple interfaces and business uses.
- Working with Development teams on a cloud based platform (preferably AWS) using Python (as well as Java and Perl)