Role: IT Business Delivery Manager (permanent position)
Salary: 55K+ benefits
Our client is one of the fastest growing retail organisations in the UK and they are looking for a Business Delivery Manager to deliver value in their thriving fast-paced environment.
The Role: The Business Delivery Manager is responsible for their entire Logistics application portfolio and managing logistics stakeholders. Located in the IT Department, the role is also responsible for the successful delivery of IT initiatives to defined time, quality, and cost objectives. The successful candidate will bring their functional and technical expertise to aid the team and be comfortable implementing structure into ambiguous environments. Day to day, the Business Delivery Manager will own the project lifecycle, produce, and maintain all relevant project documentation, and keep the customer at the heart of all delivery. They will work alongside UAT software solutions, Quality Assurance, and engage with various key functional leaders across logistics departments.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL (all versions), Blueyonder Despatcher and interrogating databases via SQL query
- Experience successfully leading similar tech teams and transforming Software Engineering led teams
- Experience in a fast-paced Retail IT Environment
- Experience of supporting the production of business/ benefits cases in support of IT initiatives
- Highly commercial business leader, led by business value drivers
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Solutions focused, comfortable working in an environment demanding strong deliverables
- Relevant IT Business Delivery experience such as Oracle RMS, AS400 desirable