I'm currently looking for an IT focused Project Manager who has a strong background in Data / Data warehouse programmes. The successful candidate will be working for an expanding consultancy who have a broad range of end clients spread across the UK.
The role will be remote. The salary is very competitive with a good benefits package.
We're looking for a great mid-level IT Project Manager to join our growing team.
Team fit is key for the successful candidate and the consultancy is looking for -
- Someone who enjoys variety and looking for a chance to work in a great team
- A good all-rounder, who enjoys both business and IT side of change. Someone who's covered subjects including pure business change, transformation work, system implementations, digital deliveries, data related projects and cloud migrations.
- A supreme stakeholder manager, with a track record of end to end delivery and benefits realisation
- Cool with different methodologies but has hands on experience of working in Agile.
- Good at all the usual stuff owns plan, manages team/risks, budget and deliverables
- Keen to work with a wide range of subjects and broaden your skills and experience?
- Suitable project management qualification backed up with solid delivery experience
- Proven Project Management experience in a variety of both technical and business change
- Experience of delivery in agile
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MSP
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional discretion
- Supreme stakeholder manager
- Working on data focused projects