We are looking for a Software Tester for our well-known client in London for a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
As Senior Automation Tester, you'll be knowledgeable and passionate about technology, enjoy working closely with other fantastic and skilled individuals and use Agile principles to ensure your projects succeed.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the client and work within their Client Development Team.
Purpose of the role and key responsibilities.
Ensure the features developed by your team are adequately tested and automated to ensure the clients' products provide the best customer experience.
· Competent with Object-oriented Programming
· Experience with Page Object Model
· Experience doing manual and exploratory user interface testing
· Experience analysing requirements and defining the test coverage for manual and automation scripts
· Working knowledge of JSON and REST API
· Knowledge to create or maintain test automation frameworks
· Experience with Linux
· Familiarity with source control tools desirable
· Experience of Continuous Integration using Teamcity, Jenkins or Cruise Control
· Knowledge of defect and sprint tracking tools such as JIRA
· Good communication skills
· A proactive attitude to problem solving
· Knowledge of the full software development and testing lifecycle in an Agile environment