My client, a well known consultancy, has a need for an experienced Java Developer with current SC Clearance to join their team.
- Must-have skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience with AWS components, especially AWS Lambda, in an enterprise setting.
- Serverless Framework
- Responsibilities will include coding, unit testing, PR review/approval, progression and management of code through environments into production, mentoring and developing team members.
- Ability to be hands-on when required is essential in this role.
- The candidate will be working as a Java Developer for a new Scrum team developing & supporting services in a large complex Microservices based architecture hosted completely on AWS.
- Ideally looking for someone with existing CTC or SC clearance.
- If not then you must be eligible for SC clearance.