A market-leading Financial Services Trading company are looking to appoint a Junior FP&A Analyst to join their growing team.
The FP&A Analyst will demonstrate integrity and excellence in the provision of expert analytical support and production of high-quality financial information for senior internal stakeholders.
- Month end reporting and analysis against budget, forecast and prior year results
- Work alongside Senior Managers to understand, review and challenge monthly variances
- Support the quarterly forecasting cycle requirements
- Assist with the annual financial budgeting process and create simple summary outputs
- Responsible for communicating and liaising with finance and business stakeholders
- Contribute to various projects, such as automation and improvement of current processes and reports.
What you will bring:
- Drive and enthusiasm - a genuine desire to assist the business in achieving an ambitious growth strategy
- Forward thinker
- Strong problem solving skills
- Practical accounting knowledge
- A positive attitude and good team-work skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the commodities industry
- SAP user
- Studying towards an accounting qualification
If you are currently studying towards your accounting qualification, highly ambitious and eager to work in a growing company, this could the role for you.