A market-leading fast-growth Fin-tech, financial services trading company are looking to appoint a Junior Management Accountant to report into the Financial Controller.
This role will be primarily responsible for the management accounting for the FCA regulated company (and its respective branches).
- Daily Revenue and client management/KPI reporting
- Maintenance and control of the general ledger (and subsidiary ledgers)
- Month-end accounting procedures
- Month-end reporting including understanding variances
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Work closely with external auditors for the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts Support the budget process
- Assist and submit VAT returns
- Assist with corporation tax computations
- Finance cover for other team member
- Contribute to various projects, such as automation and improvement of current processes and reports.
What you will bring:
- Drive and enthusiasm - a genuine desire to assist the business in achieving an ambitious growth strategy
- Experience with general ledger and subsidiary ledger processing and related controls
- Strong problem solving skills
- Practical accounting knowledge
- A positive attitude and good team-work skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Conscientious with attention to detail
- Experience in the commodities industry
- SAP user
- Studying towards an accounting qualification