Are you starting to think about life post graduation or are you looking for a career change?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to be in an extremely rewarding environment with a high earning potential?
What about a career where your progression is in your control?
Look no further, Hydrogen Group are looking for driven, ambitious and resilient individuals to join our team!
Junior Recruitment Consultant - Houston
(FULL TRAINING PROVIDED)
Not afraid to fall over or jump higher, nor afraid to dream BIG, we believe in people and teams - and their ability to achieve great things. We exist to empower people to fulfil their potential; we build teams, we power businesses, and we help them all to change the world.
Hydrogen Group are a leading, international recruitment firm - working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, you will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation, a great client base and who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve and utilising the best and newest technology available.
The areas we focus on are:
- US Life Sciences
- US Technology
- US Power/Renewables
Your responsibilities as a Junior Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients' recruitment requirements.
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media & job boards to identify talent
- Increasing our candidate pools through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
Why you should join Hydrogen Group:
- Non-threshold commission structure - to make sure that you start to earn commission on your first placement.
- Flexible working for ALL employees through our "I own my time" initiative (we started this before COVID).
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Subsidised gym memberships.
- Excellent career pathways to ensure you're the master of your career with clear indications on how to get promoted.
- Annual incentive trips & rewards run throughout the year- destinations have included Hvar, Ibiza and Cancun. We constantly want to reward our employees hard work.
- LinkedIn Recruiter License for all staff
- Global opportunities with 10 offices all over the world - London, Dubai, Edinburgh, Sydney, all over US and Asia!