Remotely with occasional travel to London or full time in London.
Our client is undergoing a huge business transformation that impacts all areas of their business. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to support a Senior Project Manager and the team in overseeing the legacy systems integration, data and technology transition for this transformation programme.
The ideal candidate would have experience transitioning projects into service; integration, tech and data, cutover and interfaces.
- AMP and/or Prince 2 / Scrum (CSM or PSM)
- A good working knowledge of business across all functions including direct to customer
- Experience of agile delivery of complex programmes and projects
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable, you'll be able to lead and manage both technical and non-technical people up to Senior Manager level
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Good commercial awareness and (where relevant) understanding of the regulatory environment
- Experience of managing and controlling a budget