I am searching on behalf of my client for an experienced software engineer that has been working within data and data streaming for at least 5 years. This will see you become a technical lead at an agile and very focussed company working specifically within DataOps and Data Streaming.
Initially this is a remote position, with some office time in the future but there will always be a good remote aspect to the role.
The right candidate will be familiar with at least one of Java, Scala or Go programming languages, and have experience solving complex technical problems in a lead capacity
- Proven experience on complex solutions and patterns built on KAFKA and Confluent platform
- Ability to implement a KAFKA Architecture project
- API Management system
- Automation CI/CD: Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud-Native frameworks: Istio, gRPC, GraphQL
- Micro-services architectures experience: Service Mesh preferable but other frameworks and topologies accepted
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and solution skills
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
Please respond with your latest CV for more information.