Our client is a giant in grocery retail, and is looking to supplement their team with a Senior Software Engineer that specializes in Kronos integrations and implementations.
Remote - Reports to Austin, TX - MUST be able to work CT hours
W2 contract - until end of 2023, potential to extend further with EOY budget refresh
- Work in an Agile software delivery environment.
- Provides strategic guidance on customized solutions for Kronos system and integrations, as well as software support and troubleshooting.
- Defines and provides strategic solutions to acquire, adapt, and deploy new or enhanced Kronos software packages
Requirements (must have)
- 5+ years' experience in executing Kronos implementations using SDLC life cycle
- Experience working across at least 2 different Kronos integrations
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Experience with Dell Boomi
- Experience with Kronos Dimensions