We are working closely with a mid-sized biopharma company located in San Diego, CA, who are looking to hire a Lab Assistant to join their R&D team. This opportunity is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. This is an onsite lab role, following standard office hours. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist the site head with Lab Operations/Facility development.
· Implement miscellaneous lab processes, procedures, templates, and systems to support the team through rapid growth.
· Help build, maintain, and improve operational infrastructure.
· High school diploma
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in a lab
· Ability to problem solve and provide solutions under minimal supervision
· Strong skills in Microsoft Suite, including Teams, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Concur, CIS, and SAP
· Strong communication skills; both written and verbal, mandarin speaking is a plus
Please apply with an up to date copy of your resume to be considered.