A leading Medical Device company are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team on an initial 12 month contract basis. The chosen individual will be responsible for providing prototyping and testing services in a laboratory environment. This opportunity is located in Irvine, CA, and offers a highly competitive pay rate and access to overtime. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
- Create samples/prototypes and conduct testing using established procedures/protocols.
- Collect data in an organized manner and present/share effectively.
- Support calibration, preventative maintenance, accessories inventory and all requirements are met for continuous operation of the equipment suite in the lab
- Bachelor's degree OR Associate's Degree with 2+ years of experience OR High School Diploma with 6+ years of experience
- Good understanding of lab processes and equipment in a lab environment. Ability to perform complex troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal, and relationship building skills
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.