We seek a highly organized Laboratory Manager to join a leading Pharmaceuticals company in Boston, MA. The chosen individual will be responsible for upkeep of day-to-day lab processes and working alongside researchers to enable their science. This opportunity is offered on an initial 12 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert. This is an onsite position offering a highly competitive pay rate, and working within the Human Assay Technologies team.
Pay rate: $37-42/hr ($78-88,000/year)
· Lab equipment management including scheduling of preventative maintenance and service visits, vendor coordination, and tracking of instrument QC status
· Lab organization and cleanouts
· Desk and lab bench assignments
· Manage equipment moves
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree with 4 years of industry experience as a lab manager or in a lab environment
· Self-motivated, independent, organized, and an effective communicator
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.